Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sonix

Water Gives Me Stomach Aches

I am positive of this now, my stomach is fine after I eat a regular meal with no liquids. But I'll get a stomach ache and feel bloated after I drink a glass of water even if I waited for 3 hours since my last meal. I eat a pretty decent diet, no diary, wheat, soy, or sugar of any kind. I get my water from either my tap (which has a filter) or from bottled water. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this because it can't be healthy reacting to water like this.

Thanks in Advance

Hey, you need to drink water! Take yourself off to the doctor and get checked up. It might be something really minor but it's worth getting checked out.

I remember about a month ago getting some of the worst gas I've ever had after drinking tap water because I was all out of spring, is your filter up to date? The worst part was I couldn't get rid of it and it felt like it was rising beneath my rib cage. Actually woke me up out of my sleep, lol.

Yea after thinking about it some more, I'm guessing its probably a stomach ulcer because I had one before in middle school.

to Zanpakutou- it wakes me up a couple nights a week also. I'll let ya know if it was a stomach ulcer