Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silversurfer

oil is coming back, is this normal?

I asked the same question a while ago and a couple of guys were about to head to their derm to find out if it is normal, but I never heard from them what he said...my appointment is by the end of this month.

I had the same thing after 1 month,the oil came back for like 4 days and afterwards it cleared up again and my skin was nice again. I dunno where the oil comes from, but I guess it is normal, since it will get better in a couple of days and it seems as the accutane results differ from time to time...think this is a normal process of the treatment, though.

I believe that when you are off tane, the body goes back to normal except with smaller oil glands. and tane's defense is breaking because of no more reinforcements. try cetaphil oil cleanser and then try cetaphils facial moisturizer the spf one. its non-comedogenic, oil free and fragance free

I believe that when you are off tane, the body goes back to normal except with smaller oil glands. and tane's defense is breaking because of no more reinforcements. try cetaphil oil cleanser and then try cetaphils facial moisturizer the spf one. its non-comedogenic, oil free and fragance free

ok i didn't specify. im on 1 month still taking tane.

maybe you ate a few things that helped oil production or maybe you washed a little extra. and its only your first month on tane so thats why. youll be fine

maybe you ate a few things that helped oil production or maybe you washed a little extra. and its only your first month on tane so thats why. youll be fine

i wash normal twice a day, mmm i dont keep a log of what i ate......