Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmyne

HELP! WHERE DO I BUY ZENO IN CANADA?

Im DESPERATE. My skin has been crystal clear for MONTHS and suddenly...WHAM. I have 2 big fat pimples just waiting to surface. I talked to some people and read some reviews and because I"m worried about the effects of cortisone, I want to try this, but I have NO idea where to get it in Canada. I googled for store listings and can't find any..... I cant wait for delivery on this puppy, I need it NOW (also would like to purchase locally so I can take it back if its crap).

I sound like an ideal candidate for this thing. Someone please help!!! Where the heck is this thing sold in Canada?

They sell it at Shoppers Drug Mart. They are incredibly expensive ($220) I bought one and it was USELESS!

Sweet, thanks! The location I called just happened to be ghetto and not carry it, but I called a few others and they have it. THANKS!

They said the price is $180, and that if it doesn't work I can return it. I'll try it out and report my results.

5 hours and I don't really notice a change. I'll wait until tomorrow and check for a difference, there were 2 pimples and they describe exactly the type it should work on....JUST forming ones.

I'll update tomorrow. But, I did keep my receipt. I'm starting to lose hope. :doh:

As I sat there holding that thing to my face I couldn't help but feel robbed....and consider holding the mug of green tea I had on it instead..if this thing isn't a miracle worker I'm going to be pretty annoyed that I spent $200 on metal that heats.