Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i don't know if this is the right section, forgive me if it isn't. i'm 17, and i began puberty when i was about 12 years old. i've had acne since, i was 12, but it was the most minimal acne you can think of (one tiny little flesh colored bump a month or so, oh how i wish i still only had this kind of acne, i was able to manage it with simple stridex pads.) anyways, the acne only started to get serious and flare up when i was 14-15 years old. now i'm 17, and i just went through the worst break-out of my life, so bad that i had to go on doxy, and now things are definitely getting better. i get a whitehead once every two weeks, but i still have clogged pores and blackheads.

i'm hoping that my acne problem is only because of the onset of puberty, because my parents didn't have a history of acne. only my sister got it, but that was when she was a freshman in college, and she still gets it because of her menstrual cycle. i'm hoping that my acne will finally go away at the end of puberty.

i think i'm really close, my facial hair is getting thicker and darker, and pretty soon i'm going to have to shave regularly. my chest hair is coming in, and it too will get darker and thicker. so, my question is, for guys only or girls who also may know, what is the last sign of puberty? what are the final developments that indicate that your puberty stage is finally over?

Puberty starts and ends at differently for each person, but I think the average is when you're around 18-20. 18-20 is for girls I think. For guys it ends later (like past 20s I think?). I'm not sure if I'm completely accurate, but if I'm not, there's always the internet.

haha, you're all lil ladies. 14 years old and startin to grow chin hair. really though it sucks ass, can't shave cuz i got acne. when DOES puberty start to end?

haha, you're all lil ladies. 14 years old and startin to grow chin hair. really though it sucks ass, can't shave cuz i got acne. when DOES puberty start to end?

um, what? You cant shave because you have acne? yes, you can.

um, what? You cant shave because you have acne? yes, you can.

Yes, you can if you want to rip your face apart. It depends on how bad your acne is, I can't use a razor because it's just going to slice the top of my acne and give me scars! Instead I use an electric shaver, far more gentle, you should try one como. Or you could just be really really really careful and shave around your pimples, I don't really think that would work though.