Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OWNAGE101

Question about a spot. Help Please!

Hello everybody. I had a pimple form almost on the tip of my nose about a week or so ago. And I know you're not supposed to pop them, but I usually do because it works just fine for me. But this one seems to have gone away (no more bump). But now there is this big red spot on my nose. And it seems like its under the skin. I've been putting neosporin and a bandaid on it every night. Its smooth to touch but its just a big red spot where it used to be. I know what a scar looks like because I've had a few, but they faded. Can anybody please give me some advice on what to do because its really getting me down now. I can try to post a picture. But I don't have a very good camera. Thank you.

-Chris

Don't worry about it Chirs, red marks like this are extremely common after acne especially on your nose and extra-specially on the tip of your nose. Gently apply some vitamin E oil to the tip of your nose twice a day, this will help to fade the red mark. Also, i wouldn't put bandaids on it, I really doubt that would be helping to achieve anything.