Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel so lonely. Why?

I am married. Yet there is no love or passion

I have a wonderful child.

I have a job where there is competition and stress.

I feel lonely. No one cares if I am here or not with the exception of my beautiful son.

I feel so alone and depressed.

I thought I meant something to people.

Once I"m gone I will be forgotten.

Sorry, I know I am feeling sorry for myself. But I just had to express how I feel.

At work no one really cares what I do. It's all for nothing. There is no loyalty anymore.

NO NO NO!

You are very important. You are irreplacable by God, your son, your husband etc. Even if your life is not perfect -it's okay, you are alive and therefore have the opportunity to make a difference tomorrow. It sounds more like you don't value yourself rather than other people valuing you, because I know to your family you are special.

In this life you have to take care of yourself and make yourself important. So if you feel unimportant, try to do things that make you feel valued more, like volunteering and giving back as well as treating yourself.

I'm glad your expressing yourself though, that is so important.

you sound very depressed. seek help? support from friends? you are reaching out to this forum which suggests you are seeking support.

I feel so lonely. Why? its ok to feel alone. the only reason we feel alone is because we feel lost

I am married. Yet there is no love or passion there are ways to spark it again, ask for some advice. I would always be willing to help!

I have a wonderful child. at least you have one wonderful thing in your life! some people dont have any! (i know its so cliche, but work with me!

I have a job where there is competition and stress. like 95% of americans... its natural. If you dont like it, seek another profession! i dont know what to tell you on that. without motivation there is no product.

I feel lonely. No one cares if I am here or not with the exception of my beautiful son.

I feel so alone and depressed.

I thought I meant something to people.

Once I"m gone I will be forgotten.

Sorry, I know I am feeling sorry for myself. But I just had to express how I feel.

At work no one really cares what I do. It's all for nothing. There is no loyalty anymore.

and the rest i suggest you just talk it out... I am here if you need anything. But i will never forget you...

With the exception of a few people, most people will not be remembered more than about a 100 years at the very most.

The only thing that keeps me going is that since I'm an atheist, I don't believe in an afterlife or reincarnation.

As cliche as it sounds, you really should only live your life for yourself. If you keep living your life to please other people, you're just going to end up being perpetually disappointed.

In my opinion...

People only turn to others for love because they cannot love themselves enough. We have an abundance of love within ourselves. This abundance is enough to not only love ourselves fully, but to love every person and creature and flower and rock and star on this universe.

If you can learn to love yourself fully, you don't need to depend on other people's love to make you happy. You don't need to rely on another person's love to satisfy your inability to love yourself or to compensate for your own self-rejection.

If the world decides to fall down today, know that you have yourself and your dignity to walk away with. You have yourself to be proud of and that you've had yourself love you every step of the way.