Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
max88

Should I get off?

hi guys im on month 5 of accutane and i just cant take it anymore. the one thing that has made me happy, lifting weights, has been taken away from me due to the number of stretch marks ive been getting while on accutane. my cumulative dose has been 105, so i havent reached my goal of 120 yet. i had pretty mild acne to begin with, probably 3-4 pimples on my face MAX at one time. should i get off. i cant imagine my life without lifting. do you think i have a good chance of permanent remission with my cumulative dose of 105? thanks

Seriously, do you think you are going to get any better responses to the post that you continuolusly posted in last week, and got some very good responses to? Seriously, take the advice that was given and make your own decision. Nobody knows the answer.

Do you want clear skin or to lift weights more? That's what it comes down to.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but you had so much good advice given last week and it's a bit insulting to think that you consider it to be rubbish.