Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rarg

How to deal with general redness?

Okay, so i do have active acne right now, and i also have alot of red marks and some scarring (yah my face is a big pile of shit right now). But, at least i think this, the stuff i do have is under control. However, i am sick and tired of this red skin all the time, not the red marks or the red zits, but just the skin. I mean, in places where there is zero acne or scars it is still ridiculously red, sometimes to a point where i look sunburned even O_O

How do i get rid of this?

Thanks much

Also, i noticed when i drink alcohol my face gets really red while im drinking/drunk. How do i help this to not happen? It's nice being drunk sometimes and not having to care about my skin, but its quite a buzz kill when i go the bathroom to take a piss and i look in the mirror only to see an apple.

I too am dealing with some redness because im on accutane. I just recently purchased Eucerin Redness Releif Cleanser, and Moisturizer. They have been working pretty well on my red cheeks. ive only been using them for a few days, and it says best results after 4 weeks...so its already working for me. maybe its worth a shot? Also, maybe its the products you are using that are too harsh on your skin???

Okay, so i do have active acne right now, and i also have alot of red marks and some scarring (yah my face is a big pile of shit right now). But, at least i think this, the stuff i do have is under control. However, i am sick and tired of this red skin all the time, not the red marks or the red zits, but just the skin. I mean, in places where there is zero acne or scars it is still ridiculously red, sometimes to a point where i look sunburned even O_O

How do i get rid of this?

Thanks much

Also, i noticed when i drink alcohol my face gets really red while im drinking/drunk. How do i help this to not happen? It's nice being drunk sometimes and not having to care about my skin, but its quite a buzz kill when i go the bathroom to take a piss and i look in the mirror only to see an apple.

Wow Joey, were twins.

Not only do i have the same say anything shirt but we do all the same crap. I smoke weed and drink a bit, and when i do i get worried it makes it worse. I take a multivitamin and 2 fish oils a day and drink a fuckload of water all day long. I gave up fast food and soda. And the friends situation is the exact same, the only thing thats different and pisses me off is i KNOW im more sociable, its just fucking hard to display that when your so self concious, it sucks seeing my friends who cant look a girl in the eye getting more ass then i do some nights.

Oh well,

Here's hoping for a good solution.

wow.

thats nuts man. ahahah.

and yeah man, being sociable is such a pain...

i'm the same kid ive always been and i have a triplet brother so it's like i have expectations to be how i always was, like when i was younger and didnt have bad acne. i just wonder sometimes when im talking to old gfs and old friends, if they notice how my face is...and thats where the self consious-ness comes in. -_-

so if youre my other twin, then what do you do on bad days? i've been playing this MMORPG for 5 years now...FFXI. i got it when i was a freshman in HS, when my face was so nice, so since i'm still playing...hey if my face looks bad, at least no one can see it on the game... ._.

anyways, i hope someone can help us, tell us what to do about the redness and eventually how to get this acne to not come back.

Bad days? I'll usually work out or go rock climbing at this cool little place i go. Alot of my anger and frustration i get through acne i try to use productively and put it into working out and exercise, even if that means punching the shit out of a punching bag until (and it has happened) my hands are actually bleading O_O.

And i wonder that too, it's weird, i consider myself an extremely sociable person with a great sense of humor, im considered one of the best actors at my school so getting up in front of a crowd of people and doing the stupidest shit means nothing to me. And yet at random times i'll find myself going "no, i can't do/say/whatever that, i have acne and i'm ugly"

It makes zero sense, how come i can go in front of 100s of people and act like a baby for a play, and yet cant talk to a person in a one on one situtation without my mind constantly picking on me.

And where's our damn answers? ha, im getting messed up friday for a dance and i would like to know this ahead of time.

lol i guess no one cares about us. :[

well, someone did message me and said to drink apple cider vinegar for the redness. so tomorrow or so im gonna go and buy a bottle of it.

enjoy your party friday man, my next party...which yes, will unfortunatly be saturday at the ex gf's house...i mentioned how my she's my bestfriend's sister and they always have parties. well, my face has been better recently anyway. im just so tired of it sometimes being bad, sometimes being good. i just wish it would stay good and clear foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr :[

later dude!