Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's looking pretty good now. TCA is a fantastic complexion freshener! I might go out for a bit tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the patches of melasma on my forehead are still there.. Though a bit lighter.

sigh* I'd be happy to use topicals for awhile longer. Put makeup on them... If, I didn't want to slowly get back into outdoor sports again so badly.. I'm moving to a climate with steamy, sticky summers..

I may look into permanent makeup as a solution to the light brown patches that are left. Though the TCA really helped lighten them up, & made them easier to cover.

I want to go and ask for a prescription for Tri-Luma 1st.. Should either occur, I'll come back (at some point) to report how it went.

Good luck, everyone!

:D

Hey ~Dee~!I don't know if you will remember me but I made a thread few weeks ago about questions about TCA Peel and you + others helped me out a lot by answering them. If it's not a problem, I would like to just ask few more questions :pray: . So, I've been doing Lactic Acid Peels for past few weeks to prime up my skin for TCA Peel (which is going to arrive in few days). I'm just wondering how good of results did you get from TCA Peel and how many peels did it take to achieve that result. I'm only starting with 12.5% to be safe. Also, what did moisturizer did you use for post-peel? I'm thinking of using vaseline, would that be ok? Thanks a lot in advance!

_________________Hi Dee,

Thank you for the the wonderful posts. You give me such hope. Dee, I have a huge problem. I am living in the UK and I can't get hold of the saline you have been using without a prescription. Please would you be kind enough to sell me some. I'll pay for the postsge ,or course. I would be so grateful. I don't know who else to turn to. Please reply,

Thank you, Heather

Edited by Wynne
removed extraneous quotes

Thanks, Wynne! I appreciate you holding down the fort! You are correct! Hope things are well w/you! *hugs* :cool:

Hi Dee. I was wondering something about your scars. Are the ones you're treating with the saline injections all soft/distensible? 

Guest delta force operators