Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everybody, new memeber here. Started DKR about 2 weeks ago and my faces is almost cleared. I have mild acne so it didn't really take that long but I've been suffering acne since my early teens (I'm 26 now). I really hope that maintaining this routine will keep my face completely clear forever.

Any way my post is about the Neutrogena Clay Mask. I've used this product long before starting DKR and it was very effective in getting rid of my exciting acne. I've decided to add this product to DKR after 1 week because it's active ingredient is 5% BP so I didn't think it would hurt. I was right! Combining the DKR and the Clay Mask increase the shrinkage or getting rid of the acne. I thought I would share this info with everyone. Of course I only used the clay mask at night and only on the existing acne and not the whole face. I sleep with it on and I don't wash it off till the next morning. Please let me know if anybody have any luck with this product also. Again great to have found this site. :dance: