Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

too insecure to go out....

i want to feel pretty but i cant..

i pile on makeup..and dress with small skirts..

but either way i feel this way...

no one knows what my insides like...

im always going crazy

blaming everything on myself...

i wish i wish

that one day i can be pretty

i wish i wish one day my face was pretty enough to look at...

yet i keep feeling this ugly way...

dont wanna go out..i rather stay home and cry...

when will i stop being afraid...

when will i stop feeling ashamed?

I cant even go out without compairing myself...

i see beautiful girls and wish i could be them...

but here i am just being myself..

you arent ugly. I'd be willing to bet your bf and others would agree, but thats besides the point. real beauty is found on the inside (cliche i know),but its true. Personality IS attractive, no matter what you look like.

the truth is, acne usually goes away. Of course you should treat it since it is obviously affecting you quite a bit. but remember, afterwards you will still be you! and you'll STILL be beautiful. I know sometimes its hard to be loved, but try to know that when your bf or friends or whoever look at you, they look at you with love

^ very true, its important for everyone. im a guy and i find confidence in girls is very attractive O:)

its better to do something about it than to worry about it. its good to take action - as your skin gets better by doing something about it you'll re-gain your confidence.

well my skin is getting better...ive been on Murad acne control vitamins(barely got on them) and im washing my face with murad cleanser, then im using BP -which seems to do most of the help!!!...then moistorizer..lately my skin is getting better:)

i dont know how to attach pics..

I think we all(especially women) blow acne out of proportion. Think about it....during the day do you really see anyone else that you find unattractive because of their acne, because I dont. The only person that I am hard on is myself, we all are. If you think that you are the only insecure person walking around you are dead wrong. EVERYONE HAS FLAWS. I like to think of myself as an attractive guy, and I am also very picky when it comes to women. I can honestly say that it doesnt bother me if a girl has acne. It is more the shape and structure of a girls face that makes her beautiful. A girl that isnt stuck up is also rare. The spots will go away with time. I`m 20 and in college and have seen many attractive girls with spots on their faces. I took a communications class and we learned people that are effective communicators are seen as more attractive. So that means if you let the spots bother you and become introverted, you will be seen as unattractive. If you stay true to the person that you are and live life the way you want, people will notice you in a good way.

Pfft girls worryign about acne, at least guys still go for girls with acne, Ive never met a guy with acne having a girlfreind, well not a guy with severe acne, where i live melbourne, even one acne turns women off, I hate women as much as I hate acne and one day women will pay.

Because of my acne i have never had a girlfreind, when I take medication and it clears, girls like me and even kiss me at clubs when I go out, fucken bitches, if i dare talk to a girl in myclass or anything when I got acne they ignore me or even laugh at me how Im trying to talk with all my acne on me, FUCKEN EVIL EVIL WOMEN, if i had a gun i would shoot as much as i can.

Guest Crooked I
Pfft girls worryign about acne, at least guys still go for girls with acne, Ive never met a guy with acne having a girlfreind, well not a guy with severe acne, where i live melbourne, even one acne turns women off, I hate women as much as I hate acne and one day women will pay.

Because of my acne i have never had a girlfreind, when I take medication and it clears, girls like me and even kiss me at clubs when I go out, fucken bitches, if i dare talk to a girl in myclass or anything when I got acne they ignore me or even laugh at me how Im trying to talk with all my acne on me, FUCKEN EVIL EVIL WOMEN, if i had a gun i would shoot as much as i can.

It really depends on the individual not the sex that determines, I guess. Hmm ... I've never thought about that siamese twin thing ...

I hear you on that one, women can be like that sometimes. Fortunately for me not every single girl that I've met was like that. Alot of them will come up to me and talk to me as If I didn't have have any problem skin at all. biggrin.gif But the only thing holding me back from getting some of these girls to go out with me is my negative attitude towards my acne problem, It keeps me from smiling and being happy.