Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smc0617

physican's formula organic wear

has anyone heard about the new pf organic wear? i went on their website this morning and saw it. i don't think it's in drugstores yet. looks like it's made mostly of organic, holistic oils and ingredients. what does everyone think? looks promising.

has anyone heard about the new pf organic wear? i went on their website this morning and saw it. i don't think it's in drugstores yet. looks like it's made mostly of organic, holistic oils and ingredients. what does everyone think? looks promising.

OMMMGGG :shock:

*Is literally off to go to Walmart in about 5 min. to search for this stuff*

Is it pathetic that I'm nearly shaking with excitement? :lol: Oh the joys of makeup!

OMMMGGG :shock:

*Is literally off to go to Walmart in about 5 min. to search for this stuff*

Is it pathetic that I'm nearly shaking with excitement? :lol: Oh the joys of makeup!

what about the natural oils and stuff? do you think they would cause breakouts? you can go to their website and it lists ingredients they use in each product. i think i remember there being

-a concealer (reg and soft green)

-pressed powder

-loose powder

-matte finishing and bronzing veils

-liquid bronzer

-tinted moisturizer

-bronzer

-blush

some of the ingredients they list are jojoba seed, suflower and avocado oils, cornstarch and organic fruit water and shea butter

what's organic fruit water? i'm pretty sure it's not in stores yet. i was at cvs yesterday and they didn't have it.

I really want to try their tinted moisturizer! I've been looking all over the site to see when it comes out, and I can't find anything. Is it already out? Anyone know?

I really want to try their tinted moisturizer! I've been looking all over the site to see when it comes out, and I can't find anything. Is it already out? Anyone know?