Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guitar Man

So i poped a cyst?

Ok..im on my last month...only 4 more days till i finish tane and so today i popped a big one.. im not really firmiliar with names of certain acne types, sorry, but it was filled with pus and wasn't really that sore and on somedays it really sticked out and was hard, and some days its just soft and pus filled but didnt really have a head, and i feel so bad doing what i did and regret it. :naughty:

now its sorta flat, but i've left a big mark, i really dont kno what to do... i didn't do the right thing :(.

But, since im here might as well give a brief progress of my accutane... I've been on accutane for 8 months and on my last month i've gone for 60mg/day and i've really began to see results. But I've still got lots of clogged pores and well this thing that i recently poped also came out, BUT the breakouts were better than the past months which i've always broke out.. now im left with scars...alot. Holes in my face. But i can say that accutane has been great and easy to take care of those mild sie effects with the right preparations. It has also pushed me to eat healthier foods to my diet which im starting to enjoy :dance:

Ok..im on my last month...only 4 more days till i finish tane and so today i popped a big one.. im not really firmiliar with names of certain acne types, sorry, but it was filled with pus and wasn't really that sore and on somedays it really sticked out and was hard, and some days its just soft and pus filled but didnt really have a head, and i feel so bad doing what i did and regret it. :naughty:

now its sorta flat, but i've left a big mark, i really dont kno what to do... i didn't do the right thing :(.

But, since im here might as well give a brief progress of my accutane... I've been on accutane for 8 months and on my last month i've gone for 60mg/day and i've really began to see results. But I've still got lots of clogged pores and well this thing that i recently poped also came out, BUT the breakouts were better than the past months which i've always broke out.. now im left with scars...alot. Holes in my face. But i can say that accutane has been great and easy to take care of those mild sie effects with the right preparations. It has also pushed me to eat healthier foods to my diet which im starting to enjoy :dance:

I'm glad to hear it helped you, im coming upto my 1st month on it, and i have been going health mad, but am enjoying it too :) eating healthy is good!

xxx