Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

The real me without make up

Im going to post pics of the real me without make up here soon. Its 9:59 now and hopefully the pics from kodak easy share will be sent to my e-mail within fifteen minutes.

oh p.s. I get to finally prove to you people I am not clear and that my acne is not mild.

Your skin looks very much like mine usually does. The first pic looks a lot better than the second. I would say it looks mild in the first and verging on moderate in the second. At least it appears you have none on your forehead.

Your skin looks very much like mine usually does. The first pic looks a lot better than the second. I would say it looks mild in the first and verging on moderate in the second.

You've got skin a lot like mine. Does the Aqua Glycolic help with the red marks remaining from previous breakouts? [i want to order some but the shipping to the UK is so expensive so I want to make sure that it is worth the price tag!]

What do you think of my acne Wynne? Do you think it looks moderate?

It looks mild, actually. Perhaps the more moderate end of mild, but mild nonetheless.

What do you think of my acne Wynne? Do you think it looks moderate?

It looks mild, actually. Perhaps the more moderate end of mild, but mild nonetheless.

Really? I always thought it was moderate moderate. I dont know I dont like those terms. I like it either its mild, moderate or severe not mild-moderate or moderate-severe.

We have almost the same exact acne... even in the same spots... I do think it is mild though, the red spots make it look worse than it really is - I have the same problem. Well.. If I find something that works for me, I'll be the first to let ya know :cool:

We have almost the same exact acne... even in the same spots... I do think it is mild though, the red spots make it look worse than it really is - I have the same problem. Well.. If I find something that works for me, I'll be the first to let ya know :cool:
You've got skin a lot like mine. Does the Aqua Glycolic help with the red marks remaining from previous breakouts? [i want to order some but the shipping to the UK is so expensive so I want to make sure that it is worth the price tag!]

Hi Molly,

Thanks for the link to this thread. I missed it before.

I think the others are right. Your acne looks mild. And yes, 4 new ones a day is something I would still call mild. The deceptive part, which might make you think it is worse, are the red marks. For me, they last ages and ages. And looking at your pics, you seem to have more red marks, and somewhat healing acne than angry looking acne. You'll be able to beat it 100% - no doubt at all.

As for it forming more along your jaw, chin etc now than when you were a teenager, that's due to those lovely hormones we put out as women. Those are characteristic zones for acne due to hormonal reasons. Have you ever brought this up to your doc? He/She might have recommendations for you that might help. (For instance, sometimes they'll recommend birth control pills for hormonal acne etc. Or sometimes another prescription medication might be inducing a hormonal flare causing the acne etc. Best to ask your doc)

Other than that, just be very careful with your cleansing products, your moisturizer, and your makeup choice. Those could have a huge impact on how quickly you solve the whole chain of breakouts. :)

Keep up the good work, kiddo!

Its definitely better than mine. I don't understand how acne can just flare up in a matter of days. I took pictures of my acne two days ago and compared it to pictures a few months ago and noticed how bad my acne got. Today I started work again and when I came back home I noticed 5 new red bumps on my face. It looks as if I got punched in those areas. Three on my chin stacked, and two on the right side of my face.

Its hard to tell in your pictures. Like people said, the first image looks better than the second. Its the same with me. I can use a camera and take repeated shots of my acne and they'll all come out differently. I noticed my acne comes out the worse when I do not have the flash on and the room is dark.

So if that is the case, your acne is mild to me.

Edit: Lucky that girls get to hide behind makeup =)

Hi Molly,

Thanks for the link to this thread. I missed it before.

I think the others are right. Your acne looks mild. And yes, 4 new ones a day is something I would still call mild. The deceptive part, which might make you think it is worse, are the red marks. For me, they last ages and ages. And looking at your pics, you seem to have more red marks, and somewhat healing acne than angry looking acne. You'll be able to beat it 100% - no doubt at all.

As for it forming more along your jaw, chin etc now than when you were a teenager, that's due to those lovely hormones we put out as women. Those are characteristic zones for acne due to hormonal reasons. Have you ever brought this up to your doc? He/She might have recommendations for you that might help. (For instance, sometimes they'll recommend birth control pills for hormonal acne etc. Or sometimes another prescription medication might be inducing a hormonal flare causing the acne etc. Best to ask your doc)

Other than that, just be very careful with your cleansing products, your moisturizer, and your makeup choice. Those could have a huge impact on how quickly you solve the whole chain of breakouts. :)

Keep up the good work, kiddo!