Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Max101

I NEED A MOISTURIZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /Proactiv

AND I DO NOT KNOW WHICH MOISTURIZER IS THE BEST...

I've been using Neutrogena INtensive Moisture Cream.. but i've realized that using CREAM and lotion is NOT good... can u recommend me something good

i'm 17 and on proactiv by the way and my face has been so dry/flaky and peeling :(

when i used proactiv (fucking crap, by the way, just to let you know) i used neutragena healthy skin lotion. i think a lot of people will agree it is the best, other then cetaphil or whatever it is. give it a try. also, if proactiv doesnt work for you, which i bet it wont unless you have mild acne, try dkr as well. it has worked wonders for me!

should i just buy the proactiv green tea skin moisturizer or the oil skin free moisturizer? my stomach hurts from depression :(

dude if you're really depressed and you're not seeing any results from proactiv, try something else. seriously, all proactiv wants is your money it doesnt clear up any acne unless its really mild. i wouldnt waste your money. but if you really want a moisturizer, like i said, neautragena healthy skin lotion is probably the best....proactiv doesnt deserve any more money from you

I tried Proactive about a year ago. All it did was mess up my face even more. So dont even think about that one. I was recently using the Primer from "Bare Minerals", and it would get my face all red throughout the day. I stopped using moistrizer for the past month, and my face seems to be better thank before.

Cetaphil. Use it. It's the only thing that has ever worked for my skin. It's amazing and it doesn't make me break out. I use the "sensitive" skin type. If you have severely dry skin, I would opt for the cream rather than the lotion...though some people may tell you that creams will clog your pores more than moisturizers.

But seriously. Cetaphil moisturizer is bomb. It's cheap and amazing.

i'm just going to go with my doctor.... tell him everything... because my parents never listen to me and stuff

i'm going to college next August and i want to be a news broadcaster.... and all broadcasters have beautiful skin :(

god this sux.... i'm going to ask for Accutane? and if i do use it.. will it leave scars??? (even if i don't pick them?)

PS: THank you.. all of u for caring to W/back :)

i bought Netrogena Cracked heel moisturizer lotion (Norweigan Formula) and it works

doeSN'T LOOK LIKE im wearing a moisturizer (all pale from that Neutrogena cream)... im also going to buy Jojoba oil since it got great reviews from people on the board....And

yesterday i wore a little of my sis. powder make-up 0_0 Shhhhh...!!!

I went to Dennys and i also wore a little bandaid on a whitehead by my lip and two fat bitches stared :( i felt very insecured and then my sis said, "hey your pimples are fading...."