Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DADMONSON

DO you know anybody who has outgrown their acne?

I thought most males outgrow teenage acne due to puberty around 18-19 years old? It runs like a course of 4-7 years and then it is done. Is their any truth to that? Do you know anybody who has outgrown their acne?

I started getting acne when I was 13. I hope what you say applies to me because it'll mean I only have 9 months of acne left LOL!

Lol same here.

I got acne when I was 13.

It's kinda died down now, and I'm turning 19 in about.. 3 months. ^-^

Happy days? ;o

I do the DKR everyday though.

Well, a lot of teenagers go through some horrific acne and then clear up as they end their teenage years, but it's not the case for everyone. I've had acne for 10 years now, but am currently clear due to my medication. My mum's had acne for the last 40 years! It's certainly reduced over the years, but up close you can still see spots.

my older sister had acne from 14 with quite bad cysts, now she's completely cleared up, she has been since she was 18/19. I've ONLY cleared up a bit from the regimen, otherwise I'd probably still be just as bad as I've always been. It's frustrating.

I dident start to get ance till i was 16 so 18-19 has been pretty bad in terms of acne. I hope my acne is on the down slope now at age 19 though, and Tazorac should help it go away.

Mopst people started getting acne at 12-14 so i guess thats why most of the people in my age group are clear now and i still got ance. Wish i started getting acne earlier when i dident care about my appearance so much :(.