Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I heard about Acnexus last november and cautiously bought it. Once I started using this, my blemishes quickly disappeared. I used to think I was goin to be an old lady and still have ugly pimples and have dry sensative skin! Not anymore, I know I sound like some sales person thatis trying to sell this, but I'm not. I have gotten so many compliments on my skin. This is so worth buying! I'll never try anything else!!

I know I sound like some sales person thatis trying to sell this, but I'm not.

LOL I hope nobody is fooled by you saying this, sales rep's spout that line all the time!

I know you have to be lying! Acnexus is TERRIBLE. It clogged my pores and the pump doesnt even work. Also, I tried to get the "guaranteed refund" and not surprisingly my requests were completely ignored. SCAM! This phony company sells bruunhause and liporexin too.

I heard about Acnexus last november and cautiously bought it. Once I started using this, my blemishes quickly disappeared. I used to think I was goin to be an old lady and still have ugly pimples and have dry sensative skin! Not anymore, I know I sound like some sales person thatis trying to sell this, but I'm not. I have gotten so many compliments on my skin. This is so worth buying! I'll never try anything else!!

screwed my skin up when i tried it....i think i got scammed

I was fooled to order this product. My face broke out on a second use. The product didn't even come with a product information. Where is this product made from? I really want to sue these people.

First, I want to take down false review web sites as these. I can't believe I actually fell for these bogus reviews.

http://www.sybervision.com/reviews/Review-...-Acne-Scrub.php

I absolutely LOVE this all-natural product! It is the best thing to happen to my skin! I keep hearing everyone stating that this product/company that sells it is a scam but does anyone have any evidence of this? :think:

Pros of this product:

- Smells fresh and clean

- Love the fact that it mildly exfoliates with each use

- No harsh "chemicals".. All natural

- One step as opposed to 4, 5 or even 6!

- Skin feels great, pores tighter, no oil! :clap:

I think that the mistake that some are making is that this product is not for SEVERE acne. It is for mild to moderate acne which is what I have all of the sudden at age 33. Out of the blue extreme oily skin and multiple pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.

P.S.

The "On the Spot" treatment is WONDERFUL also! If you have mild to moderate acne I would definitely reccommend especially if you have somewhat sensitive skin!