Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone been on this long term? I just started it about 4 days ago along with benzaclin and I think it's helping with my acne! Also, has anyone noticed that it's helped with reducing oily skin? I have extremely oily skin and it seems to have helped or maybe it's a fluke?

Has anyone been on this long term? I just started it about 4 days ago along with benzaclin and I think it's helping with my acne! Also, has anyone noticed that it's helped with reducing oily skin? I have extremely oily skin and it seems to have helped or maybe it's a fluke?

i was prescribed this after coming to my derm and complaining about the minocycline and differin regimine that wasnt working for me... but then i realized that i had only given it 3 weeks and i need to grow up and be patient.

this antibiotic might work but it is only a quick fix...remember you need to treat your acne problem..whatever it may be, and taking such a strong antibiotic will only make your problem worse after it comes back...i have a whole bottle of this stuff just sitting there and although sometimes i consider taking it, im at 6 wks into my regimine now and things are looking better and i see my skin improving...i think you should reconsider whether you really need to be taking this medicine which people take for serious lung infections