Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So in the last month I have NOT touched my skin at all....I have had nasty huge whiteheads that I leave alone. I never pop them so I don't know what happens to them actually. Anyway, I felt a painful one today and had the urge to see what my face looked like up close (since I don't look in mirrors AT ALL) and I popped one active zit. I then noticed that I have these little blackish brown tiny holes that I knew were blackheads, so I poked like 5 of them and each one pushed out this brownish/yellowish hard waxy substance..

So my question is if you leave alone the huge active whiteheads, does the infection shrink back in to that hard waxy substance and become that blackhead? I am curious. I'd rather have those then the nasty zits and scars. THNAKS GUYS!!!!

based from my experience, when you leave those things alone, they will stay there for quite a while (i dunno if it'll go by itself). trying to pick those whiteheads/blackheads wont do you any good since they'll just come back if you remove them. not only that, you increase the risk of having an inflammed lession once you try removing those. what i do is use pore strips to remove white/blackheads. it removes almost all of the "heads" and you wont have to worry spreading those nasty bacterias.

based from my experience, when you leave those things alone, they will stay there for quite a while (i dunno if it'll go by itself). trying to pick those whiteheads/blackheads wont do you any good since they'll just come back if you remove them. not only that, you increase the risk of having an inflammed lession once you try removing those. what i do is use pore strips to remove white/blackheads. it removes almost all of the "heads" and you wont have to worry spreading those nasty bacterias.

Thanks for the response back..... I have some sstrips I think I will try using ton :surprised: ight

no problem. try using those pore strips after taking bath, preferrably a hot (or maybe warm) bath/shower. using warm/hot water to prepare your pores makes removing the "heads" more easily compared to a cold shower. :surprised: