Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Contained

orange specs on face under black light

So, I guess when I am under a black light, my face emits orange little specs. This came out of nowhere....what I am using on my face is only hydrocortisone and proactive lotion here and there. Also, my scalp is orange as well upon closer inspection...I use Equates vitamen shampoo. It just looks like wherever I have dry skin...this black light shows them as being orange. I tried washing it off, but its still there. Its mostly concentrated around my nose and forhead and little on my chin.Is there anything I can do?

Yeast glows orange under a black light, it can get into the pores of you skin and causes dandruff. Try washing your hair and face with head and sholders and see if it goes away.

Yeast glows orange under a black light, it can get into the pores of you skin and causes dandruff. Try washing your hair and face with head and sholders and see if it goes away.

wierd....I take a shower at least once a day...if not 2. Thanks for your reply....I'll see if I can get it off

Well the type of yeast that causes dandruff grows naturally on the skin of everyone. It's when it gets into the hair folicles and starts to grow that it causes dandruff, some people have it and don't even know. :)