Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shavingwoes

Gluten-free foods/meals/snacks

I'm looking to go 100% gluten-free in the near future but I'm having trouble finding good resources for gluten-free foods. I know the obvious already, but I'm basically looking for a resource to help me choose properly in the grocery store and not be stuck with a "boring" diet. Ideally, the site would just list off foods or brands that are gluten-free and found in common grocery stores (I've already got the extensive list of ingredients to avoid :rolleyes: ). I'm not close to any health/organic food stores although the grocery store closest to me is quite large and does have an organics section and a very limited "gluten-free" section.

Also, if anyone knows any good resources for easy meal ideas (I'm cooking for 1, so ideally if I could make large meals and store leftovers, that would be great) please post. Ideally, these would be somewhat simple as I'm not overly experienced in cooking although I do know the basics.