Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am disgusted by some human beings!

I have just spent one hour and a half giving a statement to the police because I witnessed three people shoplifting from a CHARITY SHOP that raises money for cancer research.

Its things like this that really test my faith in humanity

I have just spent one hour and a half giving a statement to the police because I witnessed three people shoplifting from a CHARITY SHOP that raises money for cancer research.

That is actually a lot better than the other 100000 stories that happen everyday in the world. Kids getting eaten by parents, ladies getting tortured and raped for days, people making others eat their own feces. The world is eViL.

Sick people do sick things. But try to remember the fact that there WAS a charity shop, one that obviously got alot of donations. Three people may have stolen from that place, but it took many more to make that shop a reality!

do you mean 2nd hand, stale smelling clothes? Gawd, they must be pretty desperate to do that.

"I am disgusted by some human beings!

Its things like this that really test my faith in humanity"

Im not disgusted about someone stealing clothes from a charity shop. Fuck it you prolly wont even get much money outta it.

And that to test your faith in humanity?

Great. Let it stay that way.

you can go alot deeper in than shoplifting.

but i hear you.

i learned my lesson not to shoplift when i was 12.