Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abeazy

Bruunhause Acne Gel?

i read this .. :think: ..."Bruunhause intensive acne gel was developed by a medicinal laboratory that researches & develops internal and topical acne cures. What makes Bruunhause so unique is that it uses a combination of Mother Nature's most powerful acne fighting herbs in the world's first H 3 O hydronium based solution. The end result is, in our oppinion, the most powerful topical acne treatment ever developed. Bruunhause was the only acne treatment to receive a 100/100 on acne fighting power. There are rumors that it may contain the prescription ingredient Adapalene (a topical retinoid approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1996) which has one bad side effect of drying out the skin. We don't believe these rumors since Bruunhause works without drying out the users face one bit. We believe these rumors only surfaced because of the extreme effectiveness of Bruunhause. It is expected to be taken off the market so finding bottles in the U.S. is rare. "

Also a Link here it says clears acne 100% of the time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...amp;refid=store

anyone TRY THIS? :think:

lol i tried it, did fuck all im afraid. and it was bloody expensive!!!!!

it did absolutely nothing for my skin, didnt stop pimples from forming, didnt get rid of existing ones and my skin is mild-moderate