Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oceana

im really horrible to people, especially the ones that i like the most :S

I just wondered if anyone had this crap effect since having acne. It seems a really lame link but I think theres something in it. I got acne and loads of people who I thought I liked ended up being shit to me.

Stress can do that to people. I'll have days when however nice someone tries to be to me I snap back at them then feel guilty about it later.

Being cynical is just part of my nature though, I try not to let it affect me but i am naturally more of a glass half empty kind of person.

Stress can do that to people. I'll have days when however nice someone tries to be to me I snap back at them then feel guilty about it later.

Being cynical is just part of my nature though, I try not to let it affect me but i am naturally more of a glass half empty kind of person.

Perhaps when you feel its all getting a bit too much for you take some time out, maybe get some fresh air and just take a moment to breath before you snap at people.

And try to remember that your friends want the best for you, they're on your side. ;)

I just wondered if anyone had this crap effect since having acne. It seems a really lame link but I think theres something in it. I got acne and loads of people who I thought I liked ended up being shit to me.

i am not horrible to those i like, but if i feel insecure i am sometimes quiet/ avoid seeing them.