Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edddyyy21

best diet for acne prone skin...

im kind of close to being clear...i think a final step would be to change my diet...i want to eat very healthy for the next week so i was going to try just fruits and vegetables for the next week with water of course...can anyone tell me if this diet is good to try and if not whats a good alternative?? thank you

Yeah, eating nothing but fruits and veggies is probably not going to make a huge difference in a week. Also, it is not going to work long-term. I suggest you just reduce your refined grain intake, and eat more protein. You could also avoid dairy products.

im kind of close to being clear...i think a final step would be to change my diet...i want to eat very healthy for the next week so i was going to try just fruits and vegetables for the next week with water of course...can anyone tell me if this diet is good to try and if not whats a good alternative?? thank you

White Bread, Chocolate, Fried Foods, Dairy Products & More Are Only A Few Of The Things I Have Found In My Research As Foods To Avoid - Check Here For A More Detailed List:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Foods-to-Avoid-t...e&id=309077

Eating only fruits and veggies would have a cleansing effect on your body, and I see nothing wrong with doing that for just one week. I'd recommend doing LOTS of greens during that week as well, as greens are the #1 skin food. You can check out my green smoothie post for some ideas (link in my signature). :)

Acne Be Gone Fairy I'd like to thank you for your suggestion of green smoothies. I saw it posted on another site and since then I have tried to have one at least every other day. Not only are they doing a world of good for my skin but they also encourage me to make healthier choices for the rest of the day.

Taa Muchly

Acne Be Gone Fairy I'd like to thank you for your suggestion of green smoothies. I saw it posted on another site and since then I have tried to have one at least every other day. Not only are they doing a world of good for my skin but they also encourage me to make healthier choices for the rest of the day.

Taa Muchly

Thank you, and you are welcome! You are so sweet to write to let me know. I am so glad the smoothies are helping you!! :)