Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
manofperfection

seborrheic dermatitis?

At first i thought i had psoriasis on my scalp. But now im pretty sure its dermatitis. I just finished my accutane course a couple months ago. I was feeling pretty good about my skin so decided to shave my head....big screw up. I found a few huge red patches. that dried up and flaked. I used polytar soap and that helped alot. the patches are know gone but know i have red sore bumps all over.......... shit my skin will never give me a damn break. Anyway i looked all over the net and cant find much to help with this. If any of you could help i would be so thankfull.

You should go to a dermatologist because it might be some type of tinea infection. It could also be be seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis. But to make sure it is not an infection, you had better go to the doctor.

yeah its been bothering the f#icking crap out of me for a few days now. i guess its time to hit the doctor. I cant seem to find a good one that actually cares. Or takes any sort of time to figure anything out.

yeah its been bothering the f#icking crap out of me for a few days now. i guess its time to hit the doctor. I cant seem to find a good one that actually cares. Or takes any sort of time to figure anything out.

Where do you live?

I know exactly how you feel. It can take time to find a good doctor.