Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnevy

\What do college students eat?

Breakfast- Ice cream... preferrably Ben and Jerry's. If you have anything to sprinkle on the Ice Cream, you should also do that. Cereal, but only if you want to try and be healthy.

Lunch- Hot Dogs, or whatever else you can scrounge up. If you live near a fast food place definitely hit that up.

Dinner- Pizza or Ramen noodles.

Late Night Meal- Pizza or Ramen noodles. Or if you have the energy you can eat great, even late, at Taco Bell.

I eat what's in the uni caf. Lotsa salads, meats and fruits. Some potatoes. I basically just avoid sweets and dairy and carbs like I did back home, only now my diet is not organic. >_< Sure I'm missing half of the entire food pyramid, but who cares? My skin looks better.

I eat what's in the uni caf. Lotsa salads, meats and fruits. Some potatoes. I basically just avoid sweets and dairy and carbs like I did back home, only now my diet is not organic. >_< Sure I'm missing half of the entire food pyramid, but who cares? My skin looks better.

I eat subway.

Or I just make a huge salad. Or fry some meat. But I don't live in a dorm or have a meal plan.

But I work and study, so I'm usually too poop to actually cook something difficult.

Breakfast- Ice cream... preferrably Ben and Jerry's. If you have anything to sprinkle on the Ice Cream, you should also do that. Cereal, but only if you want to try and be healthy.

Lunch- Hot Dogs, or whatever else you can scrounge up. If you live near a fast food place definitely hit that up.

Dinner- Pizza or Ramen noodles.

Late Night Meal- Pizza or Ramen noodles. Or if you have the energy you can eat great, even late, at Taco Bell.