Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have, but people will swear that this is not possible. They will tell you its due to dryness, which could quite possibly, as thats what happens to the skin as it ages, it becomes dryer, thus more prone to wrinkles.

psh yes! like its like loose scar tissue or w.e my forehead skin is loose i guess wrinklish and i don't like it one bit. It doesn't match the rest of my face

From what I've heard, it can promote oxidation in the skin, which leads to free radicals, which can damage cells and cause aging. A good way to combat this would be to use antioxidants like green tea extract or vitamins C and E.

The BP has caused wrinkling on my forehead. I still use BP but not much of it and it's been about a year and most of the wrinkling went away. If you want your wrinkling to go away, try using an exfoliating serum. Exfoliating will help a lot. ;)

The BP has caused wrinkling on my forehead. I still use BP but not much of it and it's been about a year and most of the wrinkling went away. If you want your wrinkling to go away, try using an exfoliating serum. Exfoliating will help a lot. ;)