Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaurim540

foundation + camera flash

Hi! so yes.... i take tons of pics all the time.. and i also take a ton of time.. trying to pic out a foundation that matches my neck... so i don't look like a ghost-- or so that i look like im wearing foundation. but no matter how hard i try to make my foundaiton look darker.. when i take a pic.. my face always looks sooo much lighter than my body..

should i just rely on what i see int he mirror.. or should i go for a darker foundaiton altogether... i dont want to look like i have dirt on my face tho ... ; ( whenever i think i have it perfect the camera always screws with me.. it look like i have a white face.. an dmy bronzer just ends up looking like red blush... ; (

someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should i trust these pics..? or what

I read that a type of sunscreen in foundations make your face look white if a flash is used. Does your face look white without a flash? [sunlight]

that happens to me a lot too if the area around me isn't well lit .. whether it's natural or artificial light.

if i take a pic and my face looks really light, i usually just bring a little mirror outside with me if it's sunny and that's a good way to tell if it matches well.

even when i put bronzer on my face can sometimes look really pale.

if you use a powder on top of your foundation that can cause problems as well because it's not a natural look which you can pick up easily on camera.