Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mendes

Simons Accutane Expereince

Hey Guys,

I'm 17 years and i've seen how supportive all of you are to eachother and it really seems great. For the past few years i've struggled with persistent acne that at times is fine and at times gets inflared. Recently, to start 12th grade i've suffered from nodular acne on both of my jaw lines and also on my chest. I also get whiteheads on my chin and always have had very oily skin. I've tried many products including doxycycline (oral antibiotic) but nothing has seemed to clear me up. Today was my first day on accutane, taking 20mg one time a day for the first month of what is going to be 6. I'm a bit nervous about starting especially because i'm an athlete and worry about the joint pain. Im also a bit nervous about all the possible side effects. Ill keep an update on my daily progress and hope you guys enjoy or gain anything from my blog. Thanks for all the support.

Day One: So far nothing, might be expereincing a little join pain but it's probably in my head. Confident and hoping to finally have a clear face and chest. Write back soon!