Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need your help desperately, I am 28 and I facing hair fall for the few months. I am even scared of putting comb. I don’t know what has happened but the hair fall, it has just increased day by day. Can any one tell me what should I do control hair fall. Caz I have tried a lot of homely tips. But no improvement till now

DRink homemade kombucha tea or green tea and take biotin or brewer yeast for b vitamins is excellent to enhance

lastly, shapley's MTG oil is good for hair growth if you want longer hair.

Have you tried putting egg yolk? It is very good for hair and controls hair fall. You may consult a doc and ask for reasons. Also check out Ethical Skin Care to see what products they have. I think they have a product which controls hair fall. Hope you get your problem solved soon.

Hair loss can be caused by tons of things. Drinking some tea, or putting egg yolks in your hair may or may not make a difference. This is something that you should really go to a doctor for. If you go too late, you might not be getting your hair back. A lot of the things that might cause it are internal, so you might not be able to improve anything by topical applications.

I highly suggest you go to the doctor, natural and holistic medicine should be alternativesin a situation like hair loss, not the first treatment.

I started getting some hair loss all the way back in high school.

It stopped completely after I cut out gluten and casein.