Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
existenz618

oh god!! date tomorow!!!

its been a longggg time since ive been on a date. my acne has been improving over the years lol. But thank god im starting to get attension from girls now. But here comes the other problem...halloween did not leave me in the best shape...ive got a lot of red marks and a few small white heads. im not to worried about the white heads because there not horrible yet...im sure they will be in 2 days :( but im trying to conceal some of the marks left from old pimples. ive been icing twice a day, using neutrogenas rapid clear gel and a lot of bp for the last 2 days. idk if it will do the trick considering my date is tomorrow night. is there a good way to conceal my acne or just reduce the redness other than just putting on bp before i head out???? please help someone...i really want this date to go well...this girl is really hotttt!!!

Rumour has it that putting Visine on spots will take the red out, at least temporarily. I've never tried it myself, so can't vouch for it personally. Oh, also, be careful, don't put anything to harsh on your skin too frequently, or you'll end up red and flaky--different, but not necessarily preferable to being spotty.

Good luck on your date! Sweep her off her feet!