Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lili

How to get rid of ACNE..faster?

Hihi, I'm lili, from taipei, Taiwan. I have mild acne problem. I breakout 2-3 times monthly. I know this is not a big deal..only 2 or 3 small whitehead per month but as I'm working as a model, I was told to prevent acne by my employer. I'll be performing in a LOREAL newest cosmetic launching ceremony end of this month. Usually, as I know that the company would like to convince consumer to buy their product, as a result, they would show up your skin 5 times bigger size to convince consumer about their newest product. I was so nervous now because I think I have a cyst on my jawline due to my dental problem. Really that someone can help me..thank you.~ :wink:

lili..taiwan

if you have a cyst then i would say dont touch the thing at all. Those are really deep in the skin so touching it will only worsen things. The best thing you could do to get rid of that would probably be to go see a dermatologist and he will probably inject it with whatever it is they use, i think cortisone. Also I know its pretty bad having acne and being a model, since all of the treatments dry your skin so badly. good luck