Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noremac

and what kind of scars are these?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/voxxx...pg?t=1194214116

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/voxxx...pg?t=1194214153

i'm also curious to know if these will go away in time, and if not, what the most effective form of treatment would be. sorry if the pictures are a little hazy.

oh, and sort of off-topic, but how do they look? i mean, how noticeable or gross are they? cause they really, really bring me down.

They look like a mix of boxcar and rolling scars but it would be better if you could post a clearer picture.

" how noticeable or gross are they? cause they really, really bring me down" Really is subjective, to you they may be gross to someone who has severe scarring they may be insignificant.

thanks for the reply. i'll try and take a clearer picture later tonight or tomorrow. do you know what the best treatment for these types of scars are? also, i just got off accutane about 3 weeks ago, if that helps anything...

They look like a mix of boxcar and rolling scars but it would be better if you could post a clearer picture.

" how noticeable or gross are they? cause they really, really bring me down" Really is subjective, to you they may be gross to someone who has severe scarring they may be insignificant.

Looks like scars to me

I have a few on my forehead , gets annoying ^^

and on cheek , but this forum doesn't help i am trying to read and read see if i can learn lol

Looks like scars to me

I have a few on my forehead , gets annoying ^^

and on cheek , but this forum doesn't help i am trying to read and read see if i can learn lol

oh i know. it seems there are sooooo many options, but none of them work or something...