Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brittttt

I honestly don't know what to do...

I've been researching my kind of acne for a long time. My doctor told me I had Keratosis Pilaris because of my arms. I know it's not "acne" but I relate it to acne anyways. I looked at the pictures of Keratosis Pilaris and it doesn't look like my arms at all. My arms are neither red nor look like "chicken skin".

Last year, deep acne started popping up on the sides of my face, on my neck, and under my chin. They're not very noticeable; they're just deep and it hurts. And now I am getting them on my back and down my spine. They go away, and then come back. They're usually in the same spots.

I am at a loss. I have tried to ask my doctor about my skin but she always seems uninterested and never answers me fully. She always look at my arms and kind of make this face and it makes me feel extremely awkward. I don't think she realizes how bad my skin makes me feel. I haven't worn short sleeves in years. So, if you have any advice, I'd really like to hear it.

thank youuuuuu.

She probably don't know much!! :(

Just trying to bump this ^^ so u can get help.

I feel the pain dude , i get acne on my back sometime little ones and is itchy

red too

i sit to much :/

i hope u get better