Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it possible for red marks to fade naturally? How long does it take? I've had some of my red marks for up to 6 months and they have yet to fade.

yes red marks almost always fade naturally over time but in extreme cases can take years to fade.

I have large patches of red marks on both my cheeks and its been about 4 months now and they are still there, although i have been using a beautyskin lamp and recently ive seen noticeable improvement with them

From what I read about them, most should fade within a year. But yes, it can take longer in extreme cases. I'm at 5 months and still have a bunch of them too.

From what I read about them, most should fade within a year. But yes, it can take longer in extreme cases. I'm at 5 months and still have a bunch of them too.

I am on tretinoin, but that hasn't been working, so I was put on benzamycin too and now my red marks look redder! Are they going to take even longer to fade now? I can't even find something that fades them.

if I didn't do anything they can take anywhere from 6 months to a year. I recently started on MaMa lotion and my scars faded a lot within a month. I only have some stubborn marks left.

I am on tretinoin, but that hasn't been working, so I was put on benzamycin too and now my red marks look redder! Are they going to take even longer to fade now? I can't even find something that fades them.

Yep, all the docs Ive seen told me it will fade on their own with time. Could take up to 2 years, but within 6 months you should usually see noticeable improvement in the red marks.

Is it possible for red marks to fade naturally? How long does it take? I've had some of my red marks for up to 6 months and they have yet to fade.

Oh my goodness! I do no think they will ever go away!

Hi leslie, do you have a lot of red marks? Have you tried to use concealer to conceal them?

I have red marks also .. for months.. try to be patient.. :)

I am thinking they are NEVER going to go away too, but try to let them be and let it heal.. have you been to a derm?