Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beastclown

Military Basic Training

well lol i guess i came to the right place. I was in BMT at Lackland AFB, TX a year ago so let me help you out.

you CAN NOT bring your own face wash in there. Hell, i dont think you even allow to have them because they will check your closet and those are consider illegal items and those Instructor will make fun of you lol, Im sure you dont want anyone in your Flight to make fun of you for 6 weeks, trust me thats not what you want to happen.

Just suck it up, wash ur face with water regularly for 6 weeks and you'll be good. Prepare for group shower lol, thats right, group shower, and 2 minutes to eat while being yell in the face.

regarding your shaving problem, just go to the hospital and get a "shaving waiver". They give that out for people with shaving bumps and such. Whenever the TI yell at you for not shave, pull out the waiver and your good.

But after that, it will get MUCH BETTER, TRUST ME.

what job did you pick?

I don't know how fast you can apply BP but to save time in the shower:

Wash your face and hair with the same stuff. I know tons of people who do that and it works pretty well.

Since your going into the air force I wouldn't worry about being picked on. Most Air Force guys are a little prissy anyways. Hehe

(Was born in a Navy and Marine family)

Good luck!

i thought they didn't let people with acne join until they are clear. i know a friend who had to wait until he was clear, he kept getting rejected because of acne.

i thought they didn't let people with acne join until they are clear. i know a friend who had to wait until he was clear, he kept getting rejected because of acne.

I'd say they probably won't let ya. I know somebody who went through other basic military training and they basically take everything you braught and put it in a sack and give it back when you're done.