Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nodoubt147

Something that has helped with the dryness

This regimen has been an uphill battle. For a period I was getting severly dry skin, flaking off and what not. I just wanted to let ya'll know what has seemed to help me. I bought a vicks humidifier. It was kind of expensive, but I think it has helped tremendously. At night time, I crank it up and now I don't wake up with all the crazy flakes. I still have this damn smile line on my right side, which is frustrating me to no end! I stopped putting BP on this particular spot and it will NOT go away. grrrrrrrr.

This regimen has been an uphill battle. For a period I was getting severly dry skin, flaking off and what not. I just wanted to let ya'll know what has seemed to help me. I bought a vicks humidifier. It was kind of expensive, but I think it has helped tremendously. At night time, I crank it up and now I don't wake up with all the crazy flakes. I still have this damn smile line on my right side, which is frustrating me to no end! I stopped putting BP on this particular spot and it will NOT go away. grrrrrrrr.

Where do you find a vicks humidifier?

for the dryness and healty skin, red spot free and everything related to acn and skin, i juss ordered the amazing mret water.. i cant wait.. its gonna come anytime soon this week.. wayy expensive than the vick humidifier... the mret is like 450$ but its worth it....

I got it at Walgreens. It's tall and it's called Vicks Pure Mist humidifier. It's like 80 dollars, but boy does it do that job. I never turn it off now.