Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scrubmetender

Ate at Mcdonalds few days ago..

And now I have four pimples on the left side of my face, never been this bad since I started BP. I rarely eat at Mcdonalds and now when I did it had to break me out.. :|

Oh god, the Mcdonalds in Hong Kong was so good. They treat there Mickey Ds with more respect it seems in Asia since its still a bit of a novelty maybe to them....

In Canada, many of the Mickeys are kind of scummy now. I had some friends work there bfore and they got a bunch of horror stories...the establishment has strict rules, but at the time, they were a bunch of highschool guys who were basically asses when they work there...

Basically crap food will never do good. Some people notice no effect and others it has a dramatic effect. If you think it's bad then try to say no. Good luck cos I know its harder than it sounds

McDonald is pure shit and the food they serve tastes disgusting to me.

Maybe my taste buds are better trained and not hyper from all the additives anymore.

If you want to indulge choose a Mexican Fastfood instead and have enchilladas, refried beans fajitas, burritos and chili. But do the world a favour and avoid McDonald TexMex shit.

i hate mexican food, chili is the worst. plus i don't like cheese and almost everything mexican has cheese in it. mcdonalds tastes good to me, they have the best fries. if i'm going to have fast food, i want a burger.

i hate mexican food, chili is the worst. plus i don't like cheese and almost everything mexican has cheese in it. mcdonalds tastes good to me, they have the best fries. if i'm going to have fast food, i want a burger.

q4t... except I hate burgers... chicken nuggets on the other hand........... :drool:

McDonald is pure shit and the food they serve tastes disgusting to me.

Maybe my taste buds are better trained and not hyper from all the additives anymore.

If you want to indulge choose a Mexican Fastfood instead and have enchilladas, refried beans fajitas, burritos and chili. But do the world a favour and avoid McDonald TexMex shit.

LOL this thread is grossing me out.... if you're going to indulge in having a hamburger MAKE one at home yourself.... MAKE the burgers "skinny"... use organic beef or chicken and maybe even buy some gluten free burgers (yes there ARE gluten free burgers that tast great)... experiment a littl eguys hahahah... But sometimes I think I have way more self control that others when it come to food..... my idea of "indulging" is having an organic completely natural cereal bar with real fruit filling, it tastes amazing an dthe sugar is all natural, but there's still ALOT of sugar in it.... so it's an indulgence for me.So I guess I cant say much cuase I dont really know how it feels to crave a McDick's burger and then actually crave it SO much that I have to eat it.... i just dont get that, I must be a freak... cause everyone I know cant resist fast food every once in a while. I know it sounds crazy but when you replace your indulgences with healthy ones.... you wont be hurting your body anymore when you have those cravings... try it guys.

I cant say much cuase I dont really know how it feels to crave a McDick's burger and then actually crave it SO much that I have to eat it.... i just dont get that, I must be a freak... cause everyone I know cant resist fast food every once in a while. I know it sounds crazy but when you replace your indulgences with healthy ones.... you wont be hurting your body anymore when you have those cravings... try it guys.

So I guess I cant say much cuase I dont really know how it feels to crave a McDick's burger and then actually crave it SO much that I have to eat it.... i just dont get that, I must be a freak... cause everyone I know cant resist fast food every once in a while. I know it sounds crazy but when you replace your indulgences with healthy ones.... you wont be hurting your body anymore when you have those cravings... try it guys.

I cant say much cuase I dont really know how it feels to crave a McDick's burger and then actually crave it SO much that I have to eat it.... i just dont get that, I must be a freak... cause everyone I know cant resist fast food every once in a while. I know it sounds crazy but when you replace your indulgences with healthy ones.... you wont be hurting your body anymore when you have those cravings... try it guys.

Usagi and I are definitely soul mates :wub:

Well I don't give a shit about my skin anymore, so I'm gonna eat whatever the hell I want.

I didn't mean any offense by what I posted, BTW. I just think, for me, being overly obsessed about what I eat is just a waste of my time.

And restricting myself from some tasty foods is pure torture to me. :(

I didn't mean any offense by what I posted, BTW. I just think, for me, being overly obsessed about what I eat is just a waste of my time.

And restricting myself from some tasty foods is pure torture to me. :(