Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samariah

anti candida and anti inflammatory

anyone here follow an anti candida diet? what do you eat and how has it helped you? sometimes i think i have candida esque symptoms and think this kind of diet would benefit me.

also, what are the best anti inflammatory foods and which cause the most inflammation?

thanks guys!

Lately I've been on an anti-candida kick/ probiotic high. I'm waking up with a glass of kefir. I'm eating sauerkraut for lunch. I'm having a yogurt mid-day and about an hour after that, I'm having a kombucha. Anything that promotes a good digestive system will fend off yeast infections/ or thrush. Lots of cultured foods.

Lately I've been on an anti-candida kick/ probiotic high. I'm waking up with a glass of kefir. I'm eating sauerkraut for lunch. I'm having a yogurt mid-day and about an hour after that, I'm having a kombucha. Anything that promotes a good digestive system will fend off yeast infections/ or thrush. Lots of cultured foods.

I'm pretty sure that everything I mentioned is about as good as it gets. You need to supplement with some probiotics also. Check out HSO's in the form of primal defense by Garden of Life. I take two every morning. This is another big weapon. Link. They aren't too pricey if you're just taking them yourself, but since my whole family takes them (3 people), they run about 50 bucks a month. Two before breakfast every morning seems to keep me all day. They also help fight sickness (like colds).

what are all the best cultured foods to eat? i eat miso sometimes.

The best Culture Foods to me are the first five choices on the list:

Cabbage Rejuvlac .

*Its the Best Probiotic!!

Kim Chi

Saukaurat

Homemade Kefir Smoothies

Fresh Kombucha Tea

Culture Vegetables

Miso

You DO have to start eating Kefir and taking live Probiotics . In addition take an excellent calcium/magnesium capsule, digestive enzymes, and get lots and lots of Essential Fatty Acids -Coconut oil, Olive oil, Flax Oil, advocado Oil, etc!!

I also did Kefir Enemas and that helped ALOT too

Enjoy!

Wouldn't Miso be inflammatory because it is high in salt? I love love love Miso Soup, but I heard that it contains a lot of iodine in the broth and in the seaweed.

i started the anti candida diet 2 days ago and its tougher than i anticipated

no fruit no grains no carbs basically

today i was SO WEAK. i was like a zombie, i barely spoke and had a massive headache

i also have diarrahoea

You are going to experience some sickness at first. You may feel nauseous, dizzy, light-headed, or just totally out of it. I'd suggest taking it slowly at first. Work your way into the diet, then start antifungals in small doses, then probiotics.

Also, you may experience a breakout within a week or two. That seems to be the toxins dieing off and pushing their way out to your skin. This will pass quickly, even if the other die-off symptoms stick around for a while.

i started the anti candida diet 2 days ago and its tougher than i anticipated

no fruit no grains no carbs basically

today i was SO WEAK. i was like a zombie, i barely spoke and had a massive headache

i also have diarrahoea