Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdaMM

after shave and complex 15

hi i shave every night, and now i just bought complex 15 face cream, and i also have neutrogena aftershave lotion. do i put on the aftershave first, then complex 15? or will that break me out? or does complex 15 act as an aftershave maybe?

Both caused problems for me. I would not expect either to help greatly. They might not make your skin worse, but they won't make it better. I would try using just complex 15 for a while, don't use both because that is more likely to just cause more irritation. I would also expect that other on this site will tell you that complex 15 or Neutrogena aftershave caused problems. Have you considered "Wet Shaving". Here is a link that explains it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6886845/

I am not sure how thick your beard is, but for most people shaving everyday is too much. It might be better to start shaving every other day or even less. Or you could try using a trimmer and let your beard get a little bit longer, but it depends on how thick your beard is.