Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ireallyhateacne

WORST PLACE WHERE ACNE FORMED

around the mouth, like almost on the lip. And then when my nose is packed with spots and blackheads and other shit.

all my acne grows around my mouth which ticks me off, because I think it is most unsightly around the mouth. If I could move it all to my forehead I wouldn't care because my hair covers my whoel forehead.

The part on the upper lip where its like dented in. My freshman year I got a HUGE ugly whitehead that was all juicy. Also had a blackhead/whitehead in my nose for awhile in 8th grade. I still have a scar from it.

ive definely had some on my butt cheeks and they hurt when i sat down next after that is the eyelid which is rare but damn painful

I currently have some sort of pimple, Im not sure what kind adjacent to my right ear lobe =/ I also have had pimples on my buttcrack but I wont get into the details of that though since its gross. The most painful pimple I ever had was last year. It was a cystic pimple, real red, and it was three headed. I had it injected with cortisone and it left a very ugly indentation. The scar is along my jawline and it still isnt filled in :(

The eye lid.

I've never heard or seen that before :confused: . Damn must've been painful everytime u blinked

I hate getting anything on my cheeks, or the side of my face. Those always seem like the hardest to get rid of and most noticable

The eye lid.

I've never heard or seen that before :confused: . Damn must've been painful everytime u blinked

I hate getting anything on my cheeks, or the side of my face. Those always seem like the hardest to get rid of and most noticable

agreed the cheek pimples always seem to be the bigger and most noticeable cause they always leave a scar behind.

I'd have to say beside the corner of my nose and my ass crack(WHEN I SIT DOWN) LoL o i wish i had a pic of that to show you guys :(

HOW BOUT U GUYS xD

I'd have to say beside the corner of my nose and my ass crack(WHEN I SIT DOWN) LoL o i wish i had a pic of that to show you guys :(

HOW BOUT U GUYS xD

has to be on the butt...

Tearless