Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

whats the best Alpha Hydrox product ?

Been using thee souffle for over a year and it shows some results but real slow. I am running out of souffle but have a full bottle of 10 percent enhanced lotion Alpha Hydrox.

To the peoople who tried the 12 percent souffle and the other 10 percent enhanced lotion or gel, what was the best product to you?

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel toner pads. Hands down my favorite. ;) Sorry that did not answer your original question.

I do use the Souffle but only on chest, arms, back. I have not tried other Alpha Hydrox products.

I have the 10% AHA gel but can't use it more than once or twice a week. I found that mixing it with a gentle cleanser helps a lot and I can use it twice a day if needed.

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel toner pads. Hands down my favorite. ;) Sorry that did not answer your original question.

I do use the Souffle but only on chest, arms, back. I have not tried other Alpha Hydrox products.

Where can this avon stuff be purchased wynne?

Where can this avon stuff be purchased wynne?