Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayron318

Soy Milk instead of Dairy Milk...

I've changed to drinking Light Soy Milk with Omega 3 in it. If I'm correct this is supposed to be a better alternative to dairy milk correct? Not supposed to have the effects that dairy milk would on ur face right ? It's actually good so I enjoy it. Thanks for the response!

I've changed to drinking Light Soy Milk with Omega 3 in it. If I'm correct this is supposed to be a better alternative to dairy milk correct? Not supposed to have the effects that dairy milk would on ur face right ? It's actually good so I enjoy it. Thanks for the response!

i personally think almond or coconut milk is the best choice. even better if you make your own homemade fresh nut milks. i've heard lots of bad things about soy so i dont know, i try to avoid it but i also avoid dairy.

I can drink any milk if given. I use to like whole but I converted to soymilk when i heard milk might cause pimples. I have no problem with it