Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The End

My log.

First Three Days (did lots of weight lifting, no noticeable effect on acne, didn't even shower (my face would die if I showered), just washed off my face with a tiny amount of water):

Using full amount of BP (I've used BP a lot before but never like this).

Face burns and is very red at times, but this is bearable and probably will subside. The moisturizer doesn't fix this entirely although it does help.

Had one zit die and fall off after existing for only two days so far, others are coming along well. Back is looking better, my face seems a bit better. I'm not sure how good it's doing.

My face's still covered in small blackheads and my red marks are more noticeable.

Is this normal?

I'll update this every couple of days, possibly with pictures.

Comments would be nice.

Ok, woke up today, my face looked a lot better than in awhile. Put on BP, looked like shit and is red, but it burns less. It seems to be working, I have to get my picture taken soon so I hope it looks even better tomorrow.

The whitehead from before is gone, and another one is dying.

More as this progresses.

BTW, I'm doing Dan's regimen only.

Yeah, I look worse for an hour or two after putting on the BP, but it’s just a question of sticking with it, I think. The BP makes red marks more visible, but once they go away, it shouldn’t be a problem any more I suppose.

Yeah, I look worse for an hour or two after putting on the BP, but it’s just a question of sticking with it, I think. The BP makes red marks more visible, but once they go away, it shouldn’t be a problem any more I suppose.