Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RCRanger03

Where is the most painful place on your face that you've ever had acne

Being the involuntary pied piper of cysts I have experienced them in every nook and cranny of my face and all over the rest of my body. I must say these are the worst I've ever had are these, and for these reasons:

1) Deep set corner of the mouth - Because ever time you try and eat, or yawn, or breathe, or talk, or smile, or bite the jugular of a terrorist holding you captive Jack Bauer style you are laden with waves of pain and popping of gore and pus. Also the little ones make people think you have nasty acne AND herpes. An abundance of these are what got me accutane.

2) Nose Cysts - These are just extra sensative for me for some reason, and the unpopable ones are horrible ... This gets a high ranking because i have a couple right now ruining my Bewitched impression.

3) Corner of the jawbone - these are the anti-sleep, especially if they are popable, bc there is no worse feeling of rolling over during sleep and being woken up by a pimple popping blood and pus all over your pillow.

I've had some painful ones on my earlobe too but the most painful one I ever had was right next to my eyelid - every time I blinked it just hurt even more.

I have a new one for you guys, my favourite spot to get a pimple :). I loved getting pimples on the back of the ear, cause id squeeze the shit outta it and it would pop big time. I love that lol.

one cyst on my jawline felt like hell when ever i touched it, my friend punched me there aswell and i swear it hurt for about an hour after that

Right inside my ear and I don't realize it so I shove my iPod earbud in. Ouch!

Deep ones between my eyebrows, for some reason every time I lean over with those they pound and hurt like hell.

The corner of the mouth ones, they also take the longest to heal because they're impossible to leave alone!

The hidden-in-the-hairline-zit.

Corner of the mouth and where your nostril meets your cheek.

Nasal labial fold :D And they do suck.

I thought it was nasolabial? :think:

The most painful/embarrassing place I have gotten acne are the corners of my mouth, because not only does it hurt to do basic things like eating and talking, but like the OP said, it looks like herpes. Eek. :wacko: I've got two right now, and they are making me nuts.

On the VERY TIP of the nose, so that it stands out perfectly in your silhouette even when it's dark.

Being the involuntary pied piper of cysts I have experienced them in every nook and cranny of my face and all over the rest of my body. I must say these are the worst I've ever had are these, and for these reasons:

1) Deep set corner of the mouth - Because ever time you try and eat, or yawn, or breathe, or talk, or smile, or bite the jugular of a terrorist holding you captive Jack Bauer style you are laden with waves of pain and popping of gore and pus. Also the little ones make people think you have nasty acne AND herpes. An abundance of these are what got me accutane.

2) Nose Cysts - These are just extra sensative for me for some reason, and the unpopable ones are horrible ... This gets a high ranking because i have a couple right now ruining my Bewitched impression.

3) Corner of the jawbone - these are the anti-sleep, especially if they are popable, bc there is no worse feeling of rolling over during sleep and being woken up by a pimple popping blood and pus all over your pillow.

Most definately at the corners where your nostrils meet your face and I also had a clogged pore under my left nostril.

Last year I had major breakouts all over my jawline - those hurt a LOT, too because they were the hard type of acne.

the nostrils especially when they are practically in your nose and you have a cold....

I had a nodule probably 3/4 inch long on my jawline, maybe an inch from my ear. It was SO painful and lasted more than 2 months. Then two more nodules about the same size popped up right next to it. So much pain. And so much scarring from it. I had never had a nodule before.

in terms of how noticeable they are then i would say right in the middle of the cheek so everyone can see them, but the most painful are when they are in the ear. Like someone said earlier its not easy listening to music with headphones when you have one there.... :(