Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-lxl-

sweating... problem??

i swear very frequently, even when im just sitting down... i need to be in a cold room to feel ok

so i sweat pretty often, but its mostly just like a second sweat... (u know what i mean?)

well i know if you leave on major sweating, ur skin gets sticky and stuff and probably causes clog pores etc...

so i was wonderin if just a light sweat that doesnt feel sticky should be a problematic enough to wash face...

Sweating will not clog pores, I can promise you that. However, I am in the same exact boat as you. Just about the time I started the regimen, I started to sweat VERY easily, to the point where I can just stand still in room temperature and start sweating. It sucks much, but just carry a few hankees with you and gently wipe it off.

i swear very frequently, even when im just sitting down... i need to be in a cold room to feel ok

so i sweat pretty often, but its mostly just like a second sweat... (u know what i mean?)

well i know if you leave on major sweating, ur skin gets sticky and stuff and probably causes clog pores etc...

so i was wonderin if just a light sweat that doesnt feel sticky should be a problematic enough to wash face...

If you use gel or any other hair products and you start sweating a LOT, then you should wash your face. That's what I've been told :)

i feel sticky and gross when i sweat a lot... its even worse in like the middle of the day becuz my face is pretty oily... mix that with sweat and UGH!!!

well sometimes i rinse lightly when i get home from school and stuff...

I try to dap it dry with toilet paper.. Or a cleansing paper or something.. don't know what it's called like again but it's a wet-kind of paper u can clean ur face with and gets rid of all the sweat/oil

I try to dap it dry with toilet paper.. Or a cleansing paper or something.. don't know what it's called like again but it's a wet-kind of paper u can clean ur face with and gets rid of all the sweat/oil

think ur talking about oil blotting sheets?