Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acne_victim

Any luck with Retin A helping your scars?

Has anyone had any luck with getting rid of their scarring with Retin A .. And im not talking about red marks those are just blood vessels under the skin! if left alone they will heal on their own in most cases.Im talking about scarring that is there for good.If you have had good results how long did u have to be on it to see a difference and what strength were you given.Please let me know thank you!

yes to some scars and no to some scars. Been using for 1 year and is quite satisfy about it on scars but not on acne. I dun think retin-a can prevent further acne for developing.

yes to some scars and no to some scars.

You mean it works with shallow scars and not deep ones.

I used retin A for acne on my chin once. It never seem to work on the fleshy areas just the hard areas like my chin. It made the whole area peel and the spots were gone in 4 months. However years later i would get a dermatitis rash on my chin which lasted for 2-3 years. But i don't get it now though. But i still wonder if that Retin A screwed my skin in any way.