Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ksi

Ksi's Kibosh: The Journey to flawless skin

Oh hey look it's my Maîtresse. :dance: I don't know about that frenchie, my hair is pretty silky! I'd argue it as long as there are no later consequences! >_<

Hahaha. Okay today I went swimming and fencing at university. 25 laps of 50m. I have no idea what effect this will have on my skin. The oral zinc seems to help though. I haven't had my clindoxyl gel on for at least 8 hours and no new pimples or anything. Slightly concerned about the fact my face is getting washed more than 2 times a day. As for acne, doing really well. Perhaps 1 dried up and 1 small pimple tops. Scars looking a tiny bit better. I applied neat ACV on it yesterday instead of ACV and will do it again today. Saw myself in the washroom mirror at a gym a couple times and although I didn't go closer than a foot or so I thought I was looking better. I think i still have those random super tiny holes under my cheeks though... I'll goto the doc soon about my folliculitis medicine ending which I don't have to retake but I will request a derm appointment for scars. Hopefully I'll be clear by then!

so

Acne: 95%

Scars: 45%

Red Marks:20%

I have times where I think I look absolutely horrid but this second year uni and quite cute girl named Samatha (I'm first year) saved me a seat today and my friend Steve says she literally kicked people out to save it so I feel a little bad I didn't sit next to her (I'm famous for bursting into the lecture rooms just before late). I find this interesting since I've talked to her like twice for 5-10 minutes so I can't be looking super ugly! :)

You didn't sit by her? :naughty:

Haha well she's saving me a seat tuesday when school starts again. I just got back home after about five days. Went over to my old friends university. Too much partying... even for me, my head was still spinning in the morning... :doh: I went to sleep without using any acne meds for a night or two and tons of people touched me face. Luckily I only got one pimple.

It's gone now and I have a redmark but overall my skin seems to have improved a LOT. Possibly from lathering on the retin-a.

I'm suprised my skin can take this since every day it puts up with clindamycin, BP, retin A, salicylic acid, a face scrub and shaving. With some days egg white mask or neat ACV. Yikes! But this level of exfolition combined with the zinc (oral) and soy (from moistuizer) [a proven collagen stimulator] seems to be having a very powerful effect on scars. My fake-tan neutrogena lotion also seems pretty cool.

Overall I'd like to praise zinc since it's really changed everything for me. I used to have severe acne and without my meds one night I would break out with 6-10 pimples and a cyst or two. 2-3 25 mg tablets a day make it so I can go swimming in the afternoon and not apply my med until I want to sleep.

Gotta get back to working out though, I can feel the skinnyness coming back! I had to eat a ridiculous amount of food to add 20 pounds. Speaking of food, was considering B5 mega-doses but it seems to have too many side effects so I shall stick to my zinc.

100% being perfect skin.

Acne: 97% (one or two TINY ones dried up)

Scars: 55%

Red Marks: 60%

Not sure how I lost like 15 red marks, probably the tan lotion but no complains! :)

Egg white mask tonight.

I always find it very cool for people to post things on websites in their second language and do a really good job...and then us here not even thinking of trying to actually use our second language. (mine is french but I am just in my first year of it)

sorry so random haha just had to say... :D

I always find it very cool for people to post things on websites in their second language and do a really good job...and then us here not even thinking of trying to actually use our second language. (mine is french but I am just in my first year of it)

sorry so random haha just had to say... :D

Hah ! Much thanks. I do my best. English speakers learning french think verlan is hard but english is WAY more hard. Anyhow I do not mean to indulge in "thread necromacy" but I have progress! And by progress I mean my acne is gone =)

I have cut down on much of this, all I do now :

Wake up :

-1 centrum extra fortified vitamin

-4 omega 3 6 9 capsules

-4 zinc glutonate 25mg

Then breakfast, it goes down easily.

-Wash face with extra-virgin olive oil and massage out

-Clense with the oil and spectro gel

-Apply clindoxyl

-Wait 10 mins

-Apply aveeno soy complex moisturizer

Night :

-Shower

-Wash off with spectro/olive oil

either :

-nothing/apply egg white mask/apply brown sugar + milk + honey scrub mask

depending on how lazy I am I will pick one of the three. The brown sugar is amazing for scars and the lemon for red marks

-apple steviamycin

-sleep, periodically change pillow cover

This works like a miracle and I was being far to abrasive before. I don't know if it's the massage healing my scars but the retin and scrub must help too. I don't have active pimples and I look quite nice. I had a nightmare tonight though... instead of getting attacked by a monster or something I had no teeth and lots of acne, ugh I need to relax. >_>

How close to healed: (100% being perfect)

Acne: 99.9%

Red Marks: 85%

Scars: 80%

Oilyness: 90%

Oily skin is negated by using olive oil as a facewash (oil dissolves oil) along with the omega 369. Zinc protects from acne and allows me to make love without breaking out, along with going swimming or too the gym which I would usually worry about wiping my clindoxyl cream off via water/shower.

http://forum.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/beaute...-face-wash.html

This is the olive oil thread. It will change your skin in a week, please try it but make sure it's extra-virgin! I am no longer a shiny, oily man ! Do try it ! And if you want more detail on the self-massage just ask !

edit: I gotta start taking cold showers again!!

-Ksi =)