Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sanasa

I'm going back on the DKR

I've decided that the DKR is the only thing that will work for me. I went on it last winter and my forehead (which use to be covered with small skin-colored bumps) became 100% clear. After that, stupid me stopped the DKR and now (one year later, after using other products) my skin is as its worst :(. The only thing I'm worried about though is that it will keep my red marks lingering. I have a ton right now already and I'm afraid the BP is going to "preserve" it--what do you guys think? BP gets rid of bumps, but not red marks.

Some people believe that aloe vera or AHA will help fade red marks. You can always incorporate those into your regimen. Although I would wait to use AHA.

I've decided that the DKR is the only thing that will work for me. I went on it last winter and my forehead (which use to be covered with small skin-colored bumps) became 100% clear. After that, stupid me stopped the DKR and now (one year later, after using other products) my skin is as its worst :(. The only thing I'm worried about though is that it will keep my red marks lingering. I have a ton right now already and I'm afraid the BP is going to "preserve" it--what do you guys think? BP gets rid of bumps, but not red marks.

So it is safe to use Aloe Vera with BP? Anyone recommend a good aloe vera gel for moisturizing?